As I have so many makeup brushes, I thought I'd do my Top 5 Tuesday on my favourites! These are all pretty budget friendly too...
5. No7 Eyeshadow Blend and Contour Brush, £7.25
This wasn't one I loved straight away but I've realised it's actually so perfect for blending out any harsh lines when you do your eyeshadow.
4. The Body Shop Slanted Brush, £9
This one is my holy grail eyebrow brush. A lot of people probably use it for eyeliner but the large soft slanted bristles are so good for applying brow wax.
3. Real Techniques Buffing Brush, available as part of the Sam's Picks Set which is £29.99
I really like this brush for applying thicker foundations, such as MAC Studio Fix Fluid or Revlon Colourstay. It's really quick and leaves a brush stroke-free finish. If you fancy winning the set this came in, along with other beauty prizes, enter my giveaway here.
2. Real Techniques Essential Crease Brush, available as part of the Sam's Picks Set which is £29.99
This is perfect for applying transition eyeshadow shades to your crease; it has the perfect amount of flexibility.
1. e.l.f. Small Stipple Brush, £3.95
I love this because it makes applying cream and liquid blushers so easy. I prefer this to the Real Techniques Stippling Brush for applying blushers because it's a much better size (I find the RT one too big and tend to use it for foundation).
Which brand is your favourite for brushes? :)